The Alpha Club opens its doors for a new way to do business in Milton Keynes.
Milton Keynes is gearing up to see the first private members club of its kind later this year. The Alpha Club. The new luxury venue in the CBXII building is aimed at professionals, entrepreneurs and business owners looking for a new way to grow their business and enjoy the lifestyle they have always dreamed of. Members can enjoy after-work drinks in the members lounge or cocktails on the garden terrace followed by fine cuisine in the restaurant, directed by Michelin starred executive chef Adam Simmonds, or utilise the library or private study for confidential business meetings.
If the desire is for simple peace and tranquillity after a busy day in the office, The Alpha Club has thought of that too with spaces like the reflection room providing the perfect environment to think.
“We are really excited to be bringing something new and exclusive to Milton Keynes in the form of the Alpha Club” said Lindsay Treasure, Managing Partner. “We have carefully crafted a distinct, luxury venue unlike any other in Milton Keynes that provides a new and fun way to do business.”
Why join Alpha Club?
• Build your network with like-minded individuals
• A fun and innovative way to do business
• Fine cuisine directed by a twice Michelin starred chef
• Members only private hire options
• Access to affiliated members clubs in London and around the world
• Exclusive business solutions sourced specifically for Alpha members
• Priority access to an inspirational events calendar
• Exclusive invitations to unrivalled ‘money can’t buy’ Alpha events
• A luxurious venue with a variety of spaces designed purposely for working, relaxing and networking- the Club has it all!